A sentence for the word wood-pigeons. University students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use wood-pigeons in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wood-pigeons.
- And the love-songs of the wood-pigeons never ceased, nor the faint swish of scything. (8)
- Birds were almost silent, the cuckoos had ceased to sing, but wood-pigeons were cooing. (8)
- For lunch we had chops, wood-pigeons, mushrooms, and mulberry preserve, and drank wonderful Madeira out of common wine-glasses. (8)
- He shipped his sculls and drifted, listening to the wood-pigeons, watching the swallows chasing. (8)
- Two wood-pigeons were crooning to each other, truest of all sounds of summer; there was no wind, and the flies had begun humming. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wood-pigeons. Perhaps also see a sentence for witnesses and ways to use worthless in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wood-pigeons in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.