Woodburn in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use woodburn in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for woodburn.
- Colonel Woodburn remained restively on his side of the table. (9)
- Fulkerson, while breaking the ice for the whole company, was mainly engaged in keeping Colonel Woodburn thawed out. (9)
- Leighton sighed, and Colonel Woodburn rose and left the room. (9)
- Miss Woodburn and Fulkerson came in from the other room. (9)
- Miss Woodburn intercepted his glance and laughed, and Fulkerson laughed, too, but rather forlornly. (9)
- Miss Woodburn laughed again. (9)
- Miss Woodburn laughed with her face bowed upon her wrist. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for woodburn. Perhaps also see a sentence for warwick and ways to use wonderingly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use woodburn in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.