Wooed sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use wooed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wooed.
- Another spouse of the moment was wanted, to be wooed, objurgated, and regretted. (10)
- Finally, without a sense of being wooed, it was won. (10)
- Half his destiny would then be determined, but the other half might not be so very smoothly wooed. (4)
- He had wooed her with the idea that they consented. (10)
- I wooed her and won her; I had your consent to our union, and I was the happiest of mankind. (10)
- If agreeable, she could be wooed; if barely agreeable, tormented; if disagreeable, left as before. (10)
- In very dread of the soft fit that wooed him, he pushed back his chair, and rose, and went to the window. (10)
- Lady Blandish felt that she had been wooed and asked in wedlock. (10)
- She is a woman of mettle: she is probably expecting to be wooed. (10)
- Tasso was wooed to his basket. (10)
- Unless, as a result, he besieged and wooed his wife, his wife would hold on a course inclining constantly farther from the union he desired. (10)
- Was ever hero in this fashion wooed? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wooed. Perhaps also see a sentence for wot and ways to use woodland in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wooed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.