Use the word worker in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use worker in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for worker.
- Hard worker at his violin, too? (8)
- He gazed mildly on the systematic worker. (10)
- He too was a worker, a champion worker. (10)
- It required a diligent worker. (10)
- Praise be to him that planteth love, the worker of this marvel, within us! (10)
- This strong-hearted and daring man, this hardy night worker among the dead, this defiant antagonist of darkness and desolation, succumbed to a ridiculous surprise. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for worker. Perhaps also see a sentence for womanly and ways to use worry in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use worker in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.