Use the word worlds in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use worlds in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for worlds.
- Besides, it is the golden key of all the possible; new worlds expand beneath the dawn it brings us. (10)
- His world, like most worlds, had been superficially a disappointment. (9)
- I see worlds of good she may do. (10)
- I sever ye with a stroke that shaketh the under worlds. (10)
- I would have given worlds that we might one of us have smothered the other! (10)
- It was not Fouzilhic, but Fouzilhac, a hamlet little distant from the other in space, but worlds away in the spirit of its inhabitants. (2)
- Nor shall your title of citizenship exclude you from worlds of imagination or of devotion. (10)
- Stronger proof of the maddest of worlds could not be furnished. (10)
- The flown kite is there with its seven pale worlds; it has adventured very high and far to-night-with a company of others remoter still. (8)
- The sights on the plains were strange contrasts to these conflicting inner emotions: she seemed to be living in two divided worlds. (10)
- There is no bridging the gorge that divides these worlds. (8)
- To Emma, constantly on the dark decline of the unillumined verge, between the two worlds, those words were a radiance and a nourishment. (10)
- To bring life into the worlds in these days, no matter how, ought to make anyone happy. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for worlds. Perhaps also see a sentence for wondered and ways to use wonders in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use worlds in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.