How to use worrell in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use worrell in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for worrell.
- He calls Major Worrell my pet spite. (10)
- I harped on Major Worrell: my daughter insulted. (10)
- Major Worrell was not at home. (10)
- Regarding Major Worrell, the tale of him showed him to have a pass among men. (10)
- She beheld him, when he was in the street, turn for the district where Major Worrell had his lodgeings. (10)
- Since that brute Worrell crossed me riding with you, I loathe my name; I want to do things. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for worrell. Perhaps also see a sentence for whiskers and ways to use won in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use worrell in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.