Wot example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use wot in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wot.
- I wot there is nought more for us now that Shagpat is shaved! (10)
- I dunno wot pyper yer represent. (8)
- I know of a surety what this Sword will do, and I wot the oil he distilleth strengtheneth Shagpat but against common blades. (10)
- Naow, wot shall we begin abaht? (8)
- Shall I tell yer wot the Press did? (8)
- Wot I sy is: Dahn wiv the country, dahn wiv everyfing. (8)
- Wot price the uvvers, old lydy? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wot. Perhaps also see a sentence for wealthy and ways to use worrying in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wot in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.