Sentences with wounds in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use wounds in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wounds.
- And why be dealing wounds and death? (10)
- But I, who was with him, knew, though he never talked of his wounds, they had been driven into his heart. (10)
- But the heart of each was in a battle of its own, taking wounds or crying for supports. (10)
- From the fact that they offended their keen critical taste, moreover, they were targets to the shaft that wounds more fatally than all. (10)
- His wounds throbbed and his forehead was moist. (10)
- How can Philosophy minister to raw wounds, when we are in a rageing gale of the vexations, battered to right and left! (10)
- My wounds flow and my tears. (10)
- Overlook little wounds: I was never indifferent to you. (10)
- The Austrian fires his revolver at Biraghi; and wounds him in the arm. (10)
- The greater wounds do not immediately convince us of our fate, though we may be conscious that we have been hit. (10)
- The suggestion of so cruel a piece of selfishness wounds me. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wounds. Perhaps also see a sentence for wig and ways to use worsted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wounds in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.