Sentences using the word wrecked. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use wrecked in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wrecked.
- A single instance, a cant phrase, a fatherly manner, might have wrecked him, by arousing ancient or latent opposition. (10)
- Charlotte Perkins Stetson wrecked a literary centre in leaving Los Angeles or not. (9)
- He worked for the future, produced a Bill for the future, and is wrecked in the present. (10)
- I should have wrecked her, and drunk to forget. (10)
- On the rocks of the last lies the skeleton of a steamer wrecked upon them, and gnawed at still by the white-tusked wolfish rapids. (9)
- She fell asleep like the wrecked flung ashore. (10)
- She had dreamed that the vessel was wrecked. (10)
- She passed houses which had been wrecked. (8)
- They pass on both sides of the wrecked building, observing nothing. (1)
- Unsettled in all else, his understanding clung to one conviction with the tenacity of a wrecked intellect. (1)
- Vanity has wrecked me, in this world and the next. (10)
- You wrecked our life and put this blight on everything. (8)
- You have wrecked my last chance. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wrecked. Perhaps also see a sentence for whatever and ways to use wreathed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wrecked in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.