Sentence with word wrenched. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use wrenched in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wrenched.
- Fiorsen sprang down the stairs and wrenched open the door. (8)
- He caught her wrist; she wrenched it away. (8)
- He conceived a violent longing to tear it down, which grew till he had struggled up in bed and wrenched it from off the wall. (8)
- He went up, and finding that the knot of the halter hurt his fingers, stooped down and wrenched at the peg. (8)
- His whole body was racked and wrenched with an insupportable anguish! (1)
- I wrenched my hand out of his, grasped the arm supporting me and pushing myself free, fell plump into the sand and sat helpless. (1)
- March wrenched herself from the place, and suffered herself, to be pushed toward her train. (9)
- Pendyce wrenched open the outer door. (8)
- She wrenched them free; and with the emotion of despair, Bob Pillin took out the envelope. (8)
- She leaped, and dragged and wrenched it free; and, utterly unnerved, she screamed, and ran forward blindly. (8)
- She might call the man she wrenched her hand from, Egoist; jilt, the world would call her. (10)
- They wrenched hands thereupon, like two carpet-shakers, with a report, and much in a similar attitude. (10)
- With an effort, she wrenched her gaze from his, and suddenly his crisp hair caught her eyes. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wrenched. Perhaps also see a sentence for witchery and ways to use writes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wrenched in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.