Writing-desk used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use writing-desk in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for writing-desk.
- Emilia lost no time in running straight to Georgiana, who was busy at her writing-desk. (10)
- He did not rise from his writing-desk when Burnamy came in, and the young man did not sit down after putting his letters before him. (9)
- He moved towards the writing-desk. (8)
- Just open my writing-desk there, and toss out the cheque-book. (10)
- She placed his card in her writing-desk; she had his likeness there. (10)
- Stone came from his writing-desk, and stood so that light might fall on a sheet of paper in his hand. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for writing-desk. Perhaps also see a sentence for window and ways to use wrath in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use writing-desk in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.