Sentences for yew-trees. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use yew-trees in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for yew-trees.
- A sober corner, with a massive queer-shaped cross of grey rough-hewn granite, guarded by four dark yew-trees. (8)
- And at the first moment possible she flew out, and slipped away under cover of the yew-trees towards the river. (8)
- Not one buttercup open; the yew-trees already with shadows flung down! (8)
- Pendyce did not wave to them, but passed quickly, between the yew-trees, through the wicket-gate…. (8)
- She got to her feet trembling, and moved quickly from under the yew-trees. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for yew-trees. Perhaps also see a sentence for youths and ways to use yellowish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use yew-trees in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.