Sentences for youngster. Writers, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use youngster in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for youngster.
- A youngster saw the comic side of her. (10)
- Absolutely like the first bird I shot as a youngster, and stood over the battered head and bloody feathers, wondering! (10)
- Boddy objected, and treated the youngster rather rigorously. (10)
- Demonstrably a fine specimen, a promising youngster. (10)
- Generally, Madge and the youngster parade the park at this hour. (10)
- The youngster would insist on his right to be sprinkled by the parson, to get a legal name and please his mother. (10)
- The dry air of the kitchen department had proved too much for the tired youngster. (10)
- We miss you and the youngster awfully. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for youngster. Perhaps also see a sentence for youths and ways to use you in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use youngster in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.