Sentences with yu in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use yu in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for yu.
- Clyst, yu take the cherry bun! (8)
- Deary-me, wherever du yu get yore notions? (8)
- Du they tache yu to love yore neighbours? (8)
- Miss Willis she came in yesterday afternune when yu was out, to borrow it. (8)
- Must yu go away again? (8)
- Yu can bang on tambourine, then! (8)
- Yu threw un out of winder. (8)
- Yu was always a squeamy little feller. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for yu. Perhaps also see a sentence for yew-trees and ways to use yearned in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use yu in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.