Abashed sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use abashed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for abashed.
- He hung his head, abashed, suffering, with eyes shut, lips trembling; and her heart felt again that quiver of compassion. (8)
- He said so much in recognition of their goodness, that he became abashed by it. (9)
- I let several people go by without questioning them, and those I did ask abashed me farther by not knowing what I wanted to know. (9)
- It was necessary to him to follow his abashed sagacity up to the mark of his happy animation. (10)
- Looking at him, she had to mask her being abashed and mastered. (10)
- Roars of laughter greeted her just as she lifted the latch, and she retreated abashed. (10)
- She did not seem abashed in any way, for, having preluded, she threw herself into another song. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for abashed. Perhaps also see a sentence for access and ways to use abound in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use abashed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.