Sentences with mortified. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use mortified in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mortified.
- Ambition, as well as love, had probably been mortified. (4)
- And she stood with a stony smile, in the half-dark, looking between her lashes at the mortified expression on his unconscious face. (8)
- Fort was lighting her cigarette; his hand was shaking, his face all sorry and mortified. (8)
- Her astute self-compression sharpened Willoughby as much as it mortified and terrified him. (10)
- Never had she felt so agitated, mortified, grieved, at any circumstance in her life. (4)
- Now we shall arrive together in this thing, and she will be mortified for you and vexed with me. (9)
- She was mortified, shocked, confounded. (4)
- The colonel was astonished and mortified. (1)
- The unexpected richness that had come upon her beauty and the coolness of her prattle at such an interview amazed and mortified him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mortified. Perhaps also see a sentence for middleton and ways to use morsel in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mortified in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.