Abhor sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use abhor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for abhor.
- Above most human peccancies, I do abhor a breach of faith. (10)
- But I abhor a breach of faith. (10)
- He began to abhor the sight and touch of the paper, for it struck division cold as death between him and his darling. (10)
- He grew up in the day when the great novelists and poets were romanticists, and what he came to abhor he had first adored. (9)
- I abhor the part of actress. (10)
- I do not hesitate to say that I do cordially abhor it. (10)
- I think, sir, we are not on the bench when we say that we abhor: we have unseated ourselves. (10)
- It would have looked so particular; and you know how I abhor doing that. (4)
- We both abhor suspense. (4)
- Your husband I abhor, Reginald I despise, and I am secure of never seeing either again. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for abhor. Perhaps also see a sentence for auspicious and ways to use abjured in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use abhor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.