Sentences with abhorrent. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use abhorrent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for abhorrent.
- Bosengate particularly abhorrent; like turning tail in face of the enemy; almost meriting the fate of a deserter. (8)
- Fleetwood was the civiller; his immediate prospective duties being clear, however abhorrent. (10)
- Knowing you as I do, I feel it cannot be otherwise than abhorrent to you. (8)
- That queer proud blend of simple chivalry and tyranny, of piety and the abhorrent thing! (8)
- The draught grew more and more abhorrent. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for abhorrent. Perhaps also see a sentence for angel and ways to use about in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use abhorrent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.