Loathsome sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use loathsome in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for loathsome.
- All was loathsome, herself loathsome! (8)
- And to strangers, to chance acquaintances, even to friends, the position, of the loathsome name, was not materially important. (10)
- But with the removal of her handkerchief, the loathsome sight of the dinner-table would have saluted her, and it had already caused her suffering enough. (10)
- He strangled a loathsome inclination to admire. (10)
- It is too loathsome to think of: worse than the whip; worse than your displeasure. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for loathsome. Perhaps also see a sentence for lamplight and ways to use loudest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use loathsome in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.