Sentences with odious in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use odious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for odious.
- And war on such, however agreeable to the blind moment, is odious to the future. (8)
- But pray be careful that Andrew speaks not a word to his odious brother about our location here. (10)
- But something also said: Our smug attitude is odious! (8)
- Do you know, there are two odious young men who have been staring at me this half hour. (4)
- His cruelty to such a charming woman made him odious to her. (4)
- His pencil was dipped in moral gloom, but even to the odious Cockney scoundrel, Huish, his Shakespearian tolerance accorded the virtue of indomitable courage. (2)
- It seemed to her the most odious laugh she had ever heard. (8)
- It was odious enough to witness, I could remember; and I had never thought to play the part myself. (2)
- Pray do not talk of that odious man. (4)
- The sight of Miss Lucas was odious to her. (4)
- They must not do less than others, or she should be exposed to odious suspicions, and imagined capable of pitiful resentment. (4)
- What was that odious word? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for odious. Perhaps also see a sentence for oppressed and ways to use odd in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use odious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.