How do you use accursed in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use accursed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accursed.
- Accursed luck that Gyp had ever set eyes on this fellow Fiorsen, with his fatal fiddle! (8)
- Accursed, he has cast off his sweetest friend. (10)
- He had hitherto been free of it, regarding jealousy as a foreign devil, the accursed familiar of the vulgar. (10)
- It was an accursed coil! (8)
- Since it would redeem the accursed person from the fires of purgatory, she, too, was absolved from the vow which drew her thither. (5)
- Upon which, enraged, he accused her of devoting the money to the accursed patriotic cause. (10)
- What was it, in fact, but his own accursed position, legalised! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accursed. Perhaps also see a sentence for allowance and ways to use acquainted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accursed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.