Abominably in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use abominably in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for abominably.
- George has behaved abominably. (8)
- He smelt abominably of tobacco smoke. (9)
- I consider myself abominably treated, and I refuse to say another word. (8)
- Several times she surprised herself in an interesting pursuit of the story; abominably cold, abominably interested. (10)
- She could not see the blessedness of the prospect of freedom to a woman abominably yoked. (10)
- They were abominably cold, even in my pockets, and I had suffered past several places trying to think of an excuse to go in. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for abominably. Perhaps also see a sentence for affair and ways to use absurdities in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use abominably in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.