A sentence for the word accommodate. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use accommodate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accommodate.
- Dashwood as remaining there till she could accommodate herself with a house in the neighbourhood, his invitation was accepted. (4)
- In his praiseworthy efforts to accommodate the keyhole, Ripton discovered that the desk was already unlocked. (10)
- Samuels is anxious to accommodate you in every way, sir. (10)
- The carriage would not accommodate so many. (4)
- Touch sin and you accommodate yourself to its vileness. (10)
- We can accommodate our Concert-set, and about thirty or forty more, for as long as they like. (10)
- When my mother removes into another house my services shall be readily given to accommodate her as far as I can. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accommodate. Perhaps also see a sentence for artists and ways to use action in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accommodate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.