Oblige example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use oblige in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for oblige.
- In one respect it was better, as it gave him the means of conferring a kindness where he wished to oblige. (4)
- In that case, if he would wire to his bank in London, they would be happy to oblige him on receipt of the reply. (8)
- Ladies, go on, and oblige an eager listener. (9)
- Oblige me by not interrogating me. (10)
- She had given him up to oblige others. (4)
- She had, to oblige Edmund, resolved to wear it; but it was too large for the purpose. (4)
- You refuse, then, to oblige me. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for oblige. Perhaps also see a sentence for occult and ways to use obeisances in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use oblige in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.