Accomplishment sentence. English majors, readers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use accomplishment in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accomplishment.
- Because, to sing, involved the highest accomplishment of which the human spirit could boast. (10)
- Consider what an accomplishment this is! (10)
- If you have ever thought upon style you will acknowledge it to be a signal accomplishment. (10)
- She had neither beauty, genius, accomplishment, nor manner. (4)
- The tutor praised fencing as an exercise and an accomplishment. (10)
- There was no superiority of manner, accomplishment, or understanding. (4)
- They have the accomplishment. (10)
- To my thinking, depth of sentiment is a far more feminine accomplishment. (10)
- What is distinction of that sort, or of any acquisition and accomplishment? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accomplishment. Perhaps also see a sentence for accents and ways to use accusation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accomplishment in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.