A sentence using the word completion. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use completion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for completion.
- For fifteen years Cecilia had been furnishing her house; the process approached completion. (8)
- He found Lavendie and Noel in the drawing-room, standing before the portrait which was nearing completion. (8)
- Its completion depended on others. (4)
- The happiness of this most happy day, received its completion, in the animated contemplation of his worth which this comparison produced. (4)
- This little circumstance seemed the completion of all that had gone before. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for completion. Perhaps also see a sentence for county and ways to use connections in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use completion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.