How do you use finishing in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use finishing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for finishing.
- After finishing and sending off the note she felt better. (8)
- And I declare if she is not gone away without finishing her wine! (4)
- Claxon wished to put the finishing touches on the house himself, and he was willing to suspend more profitable labors to do so. (9)
- Finishing at last, he drank a stiff whisky and soda, and sat down to smoke. (8)
- Finishing his tea, he tremblingly arose. (8)
- His wife was of a different mind; she would have liked them to go to some private school for their finishing. (9)
- I caught sight of you just as I was finishing. (10)
- It had put the finishing touch of reality. (8)
- Lavender saw that Joe had spread food on the smooth ground, and was, indeed, just finishing his own repast. (8)
- Paramor, finishing at last. (8)
- Pendyce, finishing his last grape, wiped his mouth. (8)
- So she mused between the lines of her book, and finishing her reading and marking the page, she glanced down on the lawn. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for finishing. Perhaps also see a sentence for fit and ways to use fish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use finishing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.