A sentence using the word accusation. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use accusation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accusation.
- A jury is likely to take the view that money can hardly compensate for an accusation of that sort. (8)
- And it certainly revived an ancient accusation against his countrymen. (10)
- His wistful face was like an accusation. (8)
- Not for them the matrimonial brawl, the solemn accusation and recrimination, the pathetic protestations of proprietary rights. (8)
- Once an accusation like this passes beyond these walls no one can foresee the consequences. (8)
- She did not affect the feminine simplicity which can so prettily misunderstand and put by an implied accusation of that nature. (10)
- The smile of the old Cardinal had come up there, and was to her like a living accusation. (8)
- The sufferings, the fierce irony, the very deaths of the men surrounding him in aims, rose up in accusation against the woman he loved. (10)
- What ground of accusation had she against me? (10)
- Your accusation that I am one at heart amuses me; I am not quite able to deny it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accusation. Perhaps also see a sentence for astray and ways to use activities in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accusation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.