Denunciation sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use denunciation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for denunciation.
- A scene of tragic denunciation on the one hand, and stubborn decision on the other, ensued. (10)
- Count Serabiglione would work himself up in the climax of denunciation, and then look abroad frankly as one whose spirit had been relieved. (10)
- His arrangements had always been perfect; hence the deduction was a denunciation of some one particular person. (10)
- It made Mavering think of Dante, of the Inferno, to which he passed naturally from his self- denunciation for having been an infernal jackass. (9)
- No insurgency of words arose in denunciation of the wrong done to her nature. (10)
- The loveliness of the hand, too, in a perplexing manner contested his denunciation of her conduct. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for denunciation. Perhaps also see a sentence for drowning and ways to use desk in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use denunciation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.