Announcement used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use announcement in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for announcement.
- Berry from the rosy to the autumnal view of matrimony, generally heralded by the announcement that it is a lottery. (10)
- Bosengate received the announcement with equanimity. (8)
- I have the announcement in the newspapers. (10)
- More than official gravity accompanied the announcement. (10)
- Nataly read a leaf of her fate in this announcement. (10)
- Not until he had gone some way did he perceive why he had made that announcement. (8)
- She might as well have scrawled her announcement of an event pleasing to her, and, by the calculation, important to him, if not particularly interesting. (10)
- Then, was that day of the announcement of Lakelands to Nataly, to be accounted a gloomy day? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for announcement. Perhaps also see a sentence for apparitions and ways to use angelic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use announcement in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "a sentence for amouncement", "announcement in a sentence", "sentence on announcement", "sentences for announcements", "the usage of announcement", visited this page.