A sentence using the word publication. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use publication in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for publication.
- But many authors live now, and live prettily enough, by the sale of the serial publication of their writings to the magazines. (9)
- But otherwise the situation was not cheerful for me, and I now began trying to write something for publication that I could sell. (9)
- His publication of a trumpeting book fell appallingly flat in her survey. (10)
- Lowell for the Atlantic Monthly, and then we formed a literary friendship which eventuated in the joint publication of a volume of verse. (9)
- Now and then he acts simply under instruction from higher authority, and denounces because it is the tradition of his publication to do so. (9)
- The facts of my life are at your disposal for publication and comment. (10)
- The vividest impression which Clemens gave us two ravenous young Boston authors was of the satisfying, the surfeiting nature of subscription publication. (9)
- Thompson, seizing a neatly folded paper addressed to the Editor of a law publication, as Ripton brought them forth, one by one. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for publication. Perhaps also see a sentence for profiles and ways to use punctual in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use publication in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.