Proclamation in sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use proclamation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for proclamation.
- A revolt was prepared notwithstanding the proclamation of imprisonment and death. (10)
- In the midst of these diversions, bang went a drum past the house, and a hoarse voice began issuing a proclamation. (2)
- Lapham was not supported by the sturdiness of his proclamation. (9)
- No harder blow had ever befallen the count: it was as good as a public proclamation that he possessed small influence. (10)
- Proclamation is the word. (10)
- Redworth reserved his assent to the proclamation of any English disadvantage. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for proclamation. Perhaps also see a sentence for pay and ways to use pretend in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use proclamation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.