Curse example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use curse in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for curse.
- But it is the curse of prosperity that it takes work away from us, and shuts that door to hope and health of spirit. (9)
- From that period the curse was milder, but the victims raged. (10)
- He went out with a curse stifled behind his pale, just smiling lips. (8)
- I was making a sketch, and her curse was not yet ended when I had finished it and took my departure. (2)
- It is the curse of modern times, that we never can be sure of our Parliamentary seat; not when we have it in our pockets! (10)
- Kuni summoned up her courage and asked whether they would also possess the power to remove a curse. (5)
- Now the curse is on the whole country; the dollar is the measure of every value, the stamp of every success. (9)
- Tell me, Rhoda, you would curse me if I did. (10)
- That was another curse of their prosperity. (9)
- There was no resource left him but to curse her with extreme heartiness. (10)
- Tomorrow I die, and if I am mad now, what sort of a curse is that? (10)
- Tribute, they were advised to reply, which caused him to shrug and curse as he jogged on. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for curse. Perhaps also see a sentence for chinks and ways to use culbrett in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use curse in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.