Doom in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use doom in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for doom.
- And, O Vizier, the kiss shall be thine, the kiss of doom; for I have doomed thee ere now. (10)
- From that moment the doom of labor unionism was decreed and inevitable. (7)
- It is the doom of the innocents, a natural fate. (10)
- Lavender to seal his doom, caused a faint pink flush to invade his cheeks. (8)
- Nothing but her locked lips betrayed her vision of imminent doom. (10)
- Now then for my doom! (6)
- Of her originally sprang the inspired teaching of the doom of men to excruciation in endlessness. (10)
- Perfect stillness reigned immediately, as if the pic-nic had heard its doom. (10)
- Such a doom was now mine! (6)
- The gray fog, thickening every moment, closed in about him like a visible doom. (1)
- The moment the woman showed sign of becoming an actress, her doom was written. (10)
- They knew that it is the still, small voice that the soul heeds, not the deafening blasts of doom. (9)
- Tinman raised his head, as often at Helmstone when some offending shopwoman was to hear her doom. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for doom. Perhaps also see a sentence for depth and ways to use double in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use doom in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.