Use the word appoint in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use appoint in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for appoint.
- At least he might, with this knowledge that he had gained, appoint to meet her now! (10)
- Harrington has led me to anticipate that he will appoint a day. (10)
- I write, thanking for the honour and so forth; and I appoint an interview; and I show him my tablets. (10)
- Weyburn received intimation from Arthur Abner of the likely day Lord Ormont would appoint, and he left Olmer for London to hold himself in readiness. (10)
- Will you appoint somewhere else? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for appoint. Perhaps also see a sentence for asleep and ways to use applied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use appoint in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "sentence with the word appoint", "sentence with appoint", visited this page.