How do you use prescribe in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use prescribe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prescribe.
- One would shove in a dash of what he would prescribe, night and morning. (8)
- She is not too strong in constitution, but in order to prescribe accurately one must find out whether there is seated malady. (10)
- We have consulted one doctor, who did not prescribe medicine for her. (10)
- Yet this is the course that criticism must always prescribe when it attempts to give laws. (9)
- You prescribe your company. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prescribe. Perhaps also see a sentence for pippin and ways to use prophetic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prescribe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.