How do you use establish in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use establish in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for establish.
- Harassed by increasing dread of the foul nightmare of nothing-to-do, the Thier endeavoured to establish amorous intelligence with her. (10)
- He smiled at the dogged astuteness of a dense-headed old creature determined to establish a claim to his fee. (10)
- He would, perhaps, be sending us a letter to say that he preferred to break away from the mother country and establish a republic. (10)
- I am trying to establish the state of mind in which the prisoner committed this act, my lord. (8)
- I pretend in the teeth of all concerned to establish her happiness and yours, and nothing human shall stop me. (10)
- I think, Miss Woodhouse, you and I must establish a musical club, and have regular weekly meetings at your house, or ours. (4)
- One season will suffice to establish her. (10)
- Then as I grew material, two camps were pitched and two armies prepared to fight to establish one distinct meaning. (10)
- They would plead insanity of some kind and degree, and it would be almost impossible to establish their guilt. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for establish. Perhaps also see a sentence for engines and ways to use essays in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use establish in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.