Dispose sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use dispose in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dispose.
- Georgiana pressed him to dispose of a little estate belonging to her, that money might immediately be raised. (10)
- He can dispose of them. (10)
- He imagined, and calmly could he imagine it, that her extravagance, and consequent distress, had obliged her to dispose of it for some immediate relief. (4)
- He offered his arm and hurriedly informed her, to dispose of dull personal matter, that he had just landed. (10)
- If you want to dispose of him, mention it when we meet again. (10)
- Watch in hand, she questioned the ladies as to their occupations, and told them what time they had to dispose of. (10)
- Where I can dispose of them. (8)
- Would a man go to the market at all if he had nothing to dispose of? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dispose. Perhaps also see a sentence for drummed and ways to use difference in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dispose in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.