Use the word condemn in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use condemn in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for condemn.
- Are you really prepared to imitate in him, with less excuse for doing it, the things you most condemn? (10)
- As long as he means nobly, what is there to condemn him? (10)
- Can I do that, my dear, for the furtherance of a scheme I condemn? (10)
- Goren saw much to condemn in the idea of such a marriage. (10)
- I have at last found a haven, a refuge, and let those who condemn me compare the peace of their spirits with mine. (10)
- If I mentally condemn a person, I feel guilty of moral lapse. (8)
- It did not do to condemn hurriedly. (8)
- Judicially to examine, judicially to condemn: but does the judicial mind detest? (10)
- Not a file, not a cipher, not a scrap of writing whether to identify or to condemn. (2)
- She could neither wonder nor condemn, but the belief of his self-conquest brought nothing consolatory to her bosom, afforded no palliation of her distress. (4)
- She did not condemn me to long waiting. (10)
- The dry confess they are cut off from the living tree, peeled and sapless, when they condemn it. (10)
- We acknowledge, however, that a mere sentiment, entertained possibly by us alone, should not be permitted to condemn him unheard. (10)
- You can have been personally acquainted with very few of a set of men you condemn so conclusively. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for condemn. Perhaps also see a sentence for correctly and ways to use complacent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use condemn in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.