A sentence using the word accusations. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use accusations in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accusations.
- Cornelia quietly measured accusations and judged impartially; her mind being too full to bring any personal observations to bear. (10)
- For, though your accusations were ill-founded, formed on mistaken premises, my behaviour to you at the time had merited the severest reproof. (4)
- May I remark, as a balm for wounded fellow-townsmen, that there is nothing deadly in my accusations? (2)
- She detected herself running in and out of her nature to fortify it against accusations rather than cleanse it for inspection. (10)
- She tried dignity, tried anger, she affected amazement, she petitioned for the heads of his accusations, and, as nothing stopped him, she turned to go. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accusations. Perhaps also see a sentence for astute and ways to use acquired in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accusations in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.