How to use accusing in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use accusing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accusing.
- Darkness is horrible in foreign places, but foreign places are not so accusing to you by daylight. (10)
- Her heart was accusing Clara of having done it a wrong and a hurt. (10)
- I can imagine how terrible you must have been in the character of an accusing spirit, too lady-like to say anything. (9)
- I related his sparkling speech to Julia, who laughed, accusing him, however, of impudence. (10)
- Leighton sank deep into an accusing gloom when at last she found herself alone with her daughter. (9)
- Now men of sweet blood cannot be secretly accusing or criticizing a gracious lady. (10)
- She examined him sharply upon his condition, accusing him of having taken cold when he got up in the night, and acquitting him with difficulty. (9)
- She hesitated, coloured, betrayed confusion; her senses telling her of a catastrophe, her conscience accusing her as the origin of it. (10)
- She was best in her character of lovely rebel accusing foul injustice. (10)
- Thompson had not the slightest notion of accusing his. (10)
- To be alone, that she might cry and ease her heart of its accusing weight of tears, was all she prayed for. (10)
- To repress efficiently we have to stifle a conscience accusing us of old injustice, and forget that we are sworn to freedom. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accusing. Perhaps also see a sentence for ambrose and ways to use accompanied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accusing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.