Acquiesced sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use acquiesced in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for acquiesced.
- And at the first she had acquiesced, tacitly accepted it as part of the contract. (10)
- Antonia had acquiesced in the condition with a queer, grave pleasure, as if she expected it to do her good. (8)
- By doing nothing to secure relief he had acquiesced, even if the evidence could now be gathered, which was more than doubtful. (8)
- Clotilde acquiesced: she chimed to it like a fair boonfellow of the rollicking faun. (10)
- He acquiesced in all her decisions, caught all her enthusiasm; and long before his visit concluded, they conversed with the familiarity of a long-established acquaintance. (4)
- He heard the world delivering its judgement upon her; and he sorrowfully acquiesced. (10)
- She leaned back, nestling her chin and half closing her eyes, suffering herself to be divided from him, borne away by forces she acquiesced in. (10)
- To his surprise, she acquiesced without hesitation. (8)
- When appealed to, Ripton acquiesced, and shivered. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for acquiesced. Perhaps also see a sentence for aunts and ways to use accent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use acquiesced in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.