How do you use acquired in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use acquired in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for acquired.
- Breen was in her most censorious temper, which had probably acquired a sharper edge towards Maynard from her reconciliation with his wife. (9)
- I could not derive benefit from the late knowledge I had acquired of your character. (4)
- I often tell young ladies that no excellence in music is to be acquired without constant practice. (4)
- I would rather have an inferior degree of beauty, of my own choice, and acquired progressively. (4)
- In a few moments he had acquired the trick and was swinging higher than the most experienced of us had dared. (1)
- Inevitably from his manipulation, however, the art of the number acquired homogeneity, and there was nothing casual in its appearance. (9)
- March now classed her as a governess who had been teaching in England and had acquired the national feeling for dress. (9)
- One does not see much of this influence and importance in society, and how can it be acquired where they are so seldom seen themselves? (4)
- She has been taught nothing useful, and is too young and too simple to have acquired any thing herself. (4)
- That is, he came of people who had not done much of anything for a generation, and had acquired merit with themselves for it. (9)
- The rumours passing from mouth to mouth acquired, in the nature of them, sinister colours as they circulated. (10)
- Unfortunately, too, the attorneys, the jury habit strong upon them, brought into the superior tribunals the moral characteristics and professional methods acquired in the lower. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for acquired. Perhaps also see a sentence for allegiance and ways to use acceptance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use acquired in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.