Sentences for acquiescence. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use acquiescence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for acquiescence.
- Algernon affected the nod of haste and acquiescence, and ran, lest they should hear him groan. (10)
- Crawford bowed his acquiescence. (4)
- Even the acquiescence of Rosamund in the title of countess bewildered him. (10)
- He did not apparently resent it, but she fancied him hurt in his acquiescence. (9)
- He lapsed more and more into acquiescence with his changed condition, and that bragging note of his was rarely sounded. (9)
- I showed just such acquiescence or resistance as were superinduced by the variations of the ground. (10)
- In the end his head was bowed, and he signified a dumb acquiescence. (10)
- Margarita blushed a ready autumn of rosy-ripe acquiescence. (10)
- Mrs Smith gave a most good-humoured acquiescence. (4)
- Peel bowed in acquiescence. (6)
- Romfrey nodding some sort of acquiescence over the muzzle of his gun, whether reflective or positive Rosamund could not decide. (10)
- She responded with an amazed gulp of her mouth and a grimace of acquiescence. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for acquiescence. Perhaps also see a sentence for abruptly and ways to use acuteness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use acquiescence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.