Resignation in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use resignation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for resignation.
- And taking up his pen, he wrote his resignation. (8)
- I tender you my resignation. (8)
- Jane pitied, she could not interpose to thwart his act of resignation. (10)
- Mandel to approach her, and she had with her father a sullen submission which was not resignation. (9)
- No, it was not exactly resignation, it was rather sheer lack of commercial instinct. (8)
- Nothing of the sort inhabited his written words, wherein a strained philosophy and ironic resignation went on stilts. (10)
- One may, however, fall on a pleasurable resignation in accepting great indemnities, as Diana bade her believe, when the first disgust began to ebb. (10)
- Pierson went down to his study to write his letter of resignation. (8)
- Romfrey said, with his nasal laugh composed of scorn and resignation. (10)
- She watched, observed, reflected, and finally determined that this was not a case of fortitude or of resignation only. (4)
- Such resignation, while it simplified things, offended the part of Barbara which rebelled against all inaction, all dictation, even from her favourite brother. (8)
- The eggs were a melancholy beginning, but her ardour to please Adrian would not be damped, and she deeply admired his resignation. (10)
- The latter habit alone kept his valet from handing in the resignation which the former habit prompted almost every night. (8)
- We ask you for an explanation before requesting one resignation or the other. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for resignation. Perhaps also see a sentence for reason and ways to use reined in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use resignation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.