Sentences with long-suffering in them. University students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use long-suffering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for long-suffering.
- He was long-suffering, but with the slightest clue terrible. (10)
- She had been too long-suffering. (8)
- She had worn out a man who, to judge from his actions and appearance, was naturally long-suffering to a fault. (8)
- The long-suffering Fates permitted her for a term to enjoy the generous delusion. (10)
- They still knew that the interest they took in their business was a trifling affair compared to their spontaneous, long-suffering affection for nautical sports. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for long-suffering. Perhaps also see a sentence for lingered and ways to use louise in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use long-suffering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.