A sentence using the word indulgent. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use indulgent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for indulgent.
- Frau Sophia was indulgent and friendly, even when Kuni, whose heart and brain were occupied with so many other thoughts, neglected or forgot anything. (5)
- From you, her mother, and so kind, so indulgent a mother, the question could not give offence. (4)
- Regarding me with an indulgent smile, the venerable man, who was about two hundred and fifty years old and entirely bald, explained. (7)
- The first greeting was friendly, and she received nothing but kindness and indulgent treatment afterward. (5)
- Thorpe is too indulgent beyond a doubt; but, however, you had better not interfere. (4)
- Thorpe was a widow, and not a very rich one; she was a good-humoured, well-meaning woman, and a very indulgent mother. (4)
- To her she was most injudiciously indulgent. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for indulgent. Perhaps also see a sentence for intruded and ways to use inaction in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use indulgent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.