A sentence using the word forgiving. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use forgiving in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for forgiving.
- Annette has seen I am forgiving. (10)
- But he had a broad full heart for the woman who would come to him, forgiving her, uplifting her, richly endowing her. (10)
- He had hitherto aimed at a picturesque tolerance of her vindictiveness; under suffering, both at Craye and Creckholt; and he had been really forgiving. (10)
- Her mother was out of Caermarthen; died under my ministration, saintly, forgiving the drunkard. (10)
- I am forgiving, though none think it. (10)
- If she crushed them, her reputation as a forgiving soul might suffer: she could not pardon without seeing them abased. (10)
- Maynard was very forgiving and sweet and kind with every one. (9)
- She dealt him a forgiving smile. (10)
- Should he go forth alone on his chance of discovering Clara and forgiving her under his umbrella and cloak? (10)
- They dispersed without forgiving; they came together again without having forgotten. (8)
- This time he did not explicitly deny her forgiving impeachment. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for forgiving. Perhaps also see a sentence for freaks and ways to use forearm in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use forgiving in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.