Placable in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use placable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for placable.
- He submitted to it like the placable giant. (10)
- Hence she made enemies among a placable people. (10)
- Her feeling was, that she forgave the wrinkled Malignity: pity and contrition dissolving in the effort to produce the placable forgiveness. (10)
- Shrapnel appeared most placable. (10)
- The happy man objected, Brayder continued urgent, the lady tenderly insisted, the happy man grimaced, dropped into the post of honour, strove to look placable. (10)
- Throughout the cruise she was placable, satisfied with earth and sea, and constantly eulogizing herself for this novel state of serenity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for placable. Perhaps also see a sentence for patently and ways to use plotted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use placable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.