How do you use agreement in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use agreement in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for agreement.
- Algernon signified to Sedgett that the agreement was fixed and irrevocable on his part. (10)
- He had not yet given her an opportunity for dissenting; she was compelled to agree, dragged at his chariot-wheels in headlong agreement. (10)
- His fury was, in agreement with his temperament, the white kind and cold kind. (9)
- I entered into an agreement with other parties not to employ any man who would not swear that he was non-union. (9)
- In the first place, he must make such an agreement for tithes as may be beneficial to himself and not offensive to his patron. (4)
- On the other hand, he foresaw the closest of personal reasons for hesitating to be in agreement with the lady wholly. (10)
- Swithin because they have an air of pious agreement with the Dame, and are conspirators behind their mask. (10)
- They talked, by tacit agreement, of nothing but what had happened before the war began, while the flock of the blown dandelions drifted past. (8)
- They were taught that they had to render agreement under sharp scrutiny. (10)
- Winton and Aunt Rosamund, by tacit agreement, came on alternate afternoons. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for agreement. Perhaps also see a sentence for alluding and ways to use aggravation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use agreement in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.